Thursday, September 20, 2012

Photograph

I know my last post was regarding a Def Leppard song, but I couldn't help myself. Throughout the day, this song has been playing inside my head, and I could not be happier, for this is one of those songs that I could listen to over and over without getting tired of it. Released in Def Leppard's third album, Pyromania, this song reach number one on the billboard's top tracks. I would love to categorize this song as a power ballad, but it's a little heavy to be one, and the vocals just don't quite match those of a power ballad. However, this song has a similar feel to it, and is one of my top Def Leppard tracks. This song is about someone that you just can't get your hands on, someone in your mind, your heart maybe, but they are not tangible to you, they are built up in your mind, due to you being unable to meet them and realize that they are human too.

No comments:

Post a Comment